The term 'Scottish Design Exchange' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is First Floor, Ocean Terminal, Ocean Drive, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6JJ
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes many links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Mostly Scotland.
There are not the usual amount of website cookies on the Scottish Design Exchange website, making the site lighter, faster and less intrusive of your privacy.
There is no Google tracking installed on the site and there are no Facebook plug-ins, these being two of the most common tools that will place text files in your browser and report back to their owners with information about your habits.
Almost all websites use these small data files we call cookies to store information in peoples' web browsers. The EU Cookie Law is a piece of privacy legislation that requires websites to get consent from visitors to store or retrieve any information on a computer, smartphone or tablet. Some cookies collect data across many of the websites you visit, and are able to cerate what is called a 'behavioural profile' and these profiles are becoming increasingly more valuable as the amount of data we create increases.
The EU Cookie Law was designed to protect online privacy by making website users aware of how information about them is collected and used online, and give them a choice to allow it or not.
This website loads none of these cookies to your browser and will not share any personal information with third parties. The Scottish Design Exchange website has only one cookie on it which records the name of the page you are visiting in your browser, and this cookie expires when you close the page. This cookie has the catchy name: 19eca60fce199ee43ebfa79a21ec5eb0
There is also a cookie from shop.scotland.com but I don't think it will go on your broswer - investigation pending.
To see how many tracking cookies this site or other sites are serving, why not have a look at:
Cookie-Checker.Com (Opens in a new window)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
To contact the webmaster of this site with any issues follow this link and email as instructed.